Sunday, February 21, 2010

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

First let me start out with a quick correction: After many phone conversations with my landlord, the gas company and the post office it has been determined that the correct address for Bike Hub is 1107 N. Main St. Suite 109.

It seems that the decisions that need to made are never ending. What location to choose, what products to offer, which suppliers to use, store layout...ect. I am happy to announce that some of those decisions have been made...big weight off my shoulders. The location has been finalized, some supplier relations have begun and construction is underway.

Now comes the fun part of the decisions. Time to put it all together from design to conception...My wife will be and intricate part of the design process. She seems to have an excellent knack for colors and and how to flow it all together.

I am also pleased to say that the building process is now complete, with the help of my Dad who weathered the snow storm and drove up from Kentucky. (Thanks Dad)

Now that all the drywall work is done, thanks to Mike at MK Drywall (highly recommend if you are in the need of drywall work), we can begin painting. I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone that took time out of their Saturday evening to spend it at the shop with paint brushes in hand. The shop looks AWESOME!!! Thanks Mom

Time to put it all together. Can't wait to see some new bicycles on display (right now I have to settle for my Gary Fisher Rig I have on the work stand).

Hope to see all of you in April when we open! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot o tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete